"This isnt a project that you will be able to do the night before"
Everything is written, even the little things you dont expect tho.
"Know that you will not love Allah until you love to obey Him."-Al-Hasan Al-Basree (rahimahullah) [Jaami-ul Uloom Wal-Hikam, p. 85] (via pearlsofislam)
Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu’ba (radhiAllaahu ‘anhu):
The Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “Allah has forbidden for you,
(1) to be undutiful to your mothers
(2) to bury your daughters alive,
(3) to not to pay the rights of the others (e.g. charity, etc.) and
(4) to beg of men (begging).
And Allah has hated for you
(1) vain, useless talk, or that you talk too much about others
(2) to ask too many questions, (in disputed religious matters) and
(3) to waste the wealth (by extravagance).
muji spice book
Traveling with your spice rack is not ideal. This is why Japanese company, Muji, has made a book of spices to make flavoring your food while away from home a little bit easier.
This book from Muji is full of pages that are made of spiced paper, which dissolve from the heat and moisture of cooking. Now that kick of white pepper or red chili is just a tear away. And, since it is compact and perfectly portable, the Muji spice book is ideal for when you’re traveling!